My oldest son loves this app. LOVES. He has told me numerous times that this is his favorite app. Not his favorite free app. His favorite app...period.
Disneyland Explorer is essentially a virtual, 3D-looking Disneyland, featuring more than 130 rides attractions, character appearances, and bits of entertainment. There are 360-degree panoramas, live action videos, animations and lots of stuff for a young reader.
Even though Ryan has never been to Disneyland (which is the California version), he loves it just the same because of the similarities to the Orlando version, which he has been to. I'm betting he would like this app even if he hadn't been to the actual park however.
Amazing stuff for a free app!
If you would like to download Disneyland Explorer please support smartappsforkids.com by using the link provided. Thanks for your support!
Take a spin around The Happiest App on Earth!
Explore the sights and sounds of Disneyland® Resort with this official Disney Parks application, available only for iPad. Discover the Magic as you swipe your way through an incredible photo-fantastic re-creation of Disneyland® Park, Disney California Adventure® Park, Downtown Disney® District, and all three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Along the way, enjoy exciting interactive activities based on classic attractions
• Highlights from over 130 attractions, characters, and entertainment across the Resort
• Gorgeous high-res imagery, from photographs and 360 panoramas to live action video and animation
• Exclusive digital postcards you can share with your friends
And don't miss all the exciting activities based on classic attractions:
• Fire a cannon on the high seas in Pirates of the Caribbean
• Tour the galaxy with Star Tours: the Adventures Continue
• Learn to draw your favorite Disney Characters at the Animation Academy
• Create your own musical water show in World of Color
* Rather than just post a list with links we're going to find one free app each day, make sure it's worth downloading, and post the info.
Here are the rules:
1) The app has to have some substance as free. In other words, it can't be a few seconds of play and then require an in-app purchase.
2) My kids or I have to like it.
3) It can't have ads all over it.