NOT FOR YOUNGER KIDS! THERE IS STUFF ABOUT REPRODUCTION IN THIS APP!
I can get almost all of you to download this app and, no, not because there is reproduction in it. (I checked and it's just diagrams of organs and stuff like what.)
I can get you to download this app by telling you that they do a scientific test to determine if women can really endure pain better than men.
Go ahead skip the rest of what I write and scroll down to the download links...
How Stuff Works is a web site/TV show (and now app) that tries to scientifically answer fun questions and present interesting data such as "Can women really endure more pain than men?", "The 10 Things Should Not Share on Social Networks," and "Are you an Earthling or a Middle-earthling?"
Tons of enjoyable education value FOR OLDER KIDS WHO HAVE HAD THE SEX TALK and adults.
Access tons of new features and content, in this digital notebook of ‘Stuff’ that delivers an endless collection of information, podcasts, videos and quizzes available exclusively for iPad!
- Access over 40,000 articles
- View over 12,000 amazing videos from the HowStuffWorks and Discovery archives. All videos are AirPlay enabled to work with your Apple TV device!
- Over 1,000 Quizzes containing over 30,000 questions. Challenge your friends, earn badges and be a HowStuffWorks 'expert' on any topic
- Dig deeper. Love a topic? Go deeper by accessing 'Related Stuff' from any article or podcast to uncover new content
- Come back daily for a wealth of featured content every time you open the app
- Get smarter with new facts and quotes updated daily!
- Pick your favorites and come back later to read or view
- Search the entire archive of articles, videos, quizzes and podcasts right from the app
- Listen to over 2,000 audio and video podcasts in our new 'Show' experience! Listen while you browse the app and even get 'Related Stuff' from any podcast
If you would like to download How Stuff Works please support smartappsforkids.com by using the links provided. Thanks for your support!
* Rather than just post a list with links we're going to find one free app each day, make sure it's worth downloading, and post the info.
Here are the rules:
1) The app has to have some substance as free. In other words, it can't be a few seconds of play and then require an in-app purchase.
2) My kids or I have to like it.
3) It can't have ads all over it.