When my boys were younger (sniff!), they LOVED Thomas & Friends. Every birthday and holiday meant a new set or new trains added to their collection.
Today's Good Free App of the Day is one that they would have loved (sniff!) had iPads/iPhones been around then - Thomas & Friends: Engine Activities. It's free for the usually ambiguous "limited time," which means download it now because it could go back to not-free at any time!
Please note! There are in-app purchases but the app contains plenty of content without buying anything.
Tap into the fun of Thomas & Friends with this interactive activity app! Little engineers will be entertained for hours as they play with come-alive puzzles, creativity-boosting coloring pages, and brain-building matching games. Extend the play even further by purchasing additional packs with new puzzles, coloring pages, and collectible match cards. With so much to do, Thomas & Friends: Engine Activities guarantees an endless supply of fun and adventure!
This app includes:
- 3 coloring sheets, 3 animated puzzles, and 3 collectible engine cards inspired by Pop Goes Thomas
- 3 coloring sheets, 3 animated puzzles, and 3 collectible engine cards inspired by Creaky Cranky
- A matching game that draws from your child’s card collection and helps develop memory skills and hand-eye coordination
Additional activity packs include fan favorites Wobbly Wheels & Whistles, Merry Winter Wish, Rescue on the Rails, Curious Cargo, and Up, Up and Away—each with even more puzzles, coloring pages, and match cards based on these beloved DVDs and characters. Watch for new activity packs available for in-app purchase.
If you would like to download Thomas & Friends - Engine Activities please support smartappsforkids.com by using the links provided. Thanks for your support!
* Rather than just post a list with links we're going to find one free app each day, make sure it's worth downloading, and post the info.
Here are the rules:
1) The app has to have some substance as free. In other words, it can't be a few seconds of play and then require an in-app purchase.
2) My kids or I have to like it.
3) It can't have ads all over it.