My kids and I love Toca Boca apps and here is a big reason why, from the iTunes description of this app: "As with all Toca Boca toys, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Your kids can play with it however they want!"
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! In this Monster edition of the super-hit Toca Kitchen you can cook and play with food for two hungry monsters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for the response from the hungry monster...
- 2 cool monsters - each with their own favorite food!
- 8 different ingredients that can be prepared in many different ways!
✔ Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix any of the ingredients
✔ Fantastic original artwork!
✔ No rules or stress - play any way your kids want to!
✔ Kid-friendly interface!
✔ No third-party advertising
✔ No in-app purchases
Toca Kitchen Monsters is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? What do Monsters like to eat? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
If you would like to download Toca Kitchen Monsters please use the links provided. The cost is the same, but Smart Apps For Kids receives a small percentage. Thanks for your support!
Here are the rules for the Good Free App of the Day.
1) Rather than just post a list with links of free apps (some of which may not be very good) we're going to find one free app each day, make sure it's worth downloading, and post the info.
2) The app has to have some substance as free. In other words, it can't be a few seconds of play and then require an in-app purchase.
3) My kids or I have to like it.
4) It can't have ads all over it.