The app helps parents, teachers, and caregivers create routines through the use of cute, colorful illustrations and can be customized by using photos from your own library!
Routinely is an easy and fun way to build visual schedules on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Children with developmental delays or other special needs feel comforted by knowing what comes next. Routinely helps by associating expectations with visual cues. This gives caregivers a useful tool for aiding those in their care to progress through a series of actions, choose an activity, and know when to move on to something else.
With Routinely you can:
• Create routines quickly using a built-in set of fun, colorful illustrations
• Take your own photos or use any pictures in your photo library
• Let your child pick between up to four activity choices
• Add visual countdown timers on any task or choice
• Lock your routines to avoid accidental changes
• Export your routines and photos to share with other caregivers
For more screenshots, videos, and tutorials visit us at www.routinelyapp.com.
We have many new illustrations and features in the works, including full universal app support. If you have any questions or if Routinely is missing a feature you need please contact us at [email protected]
You can enter to win one using the Rafflecopter box below. For full rules and instructions, please click here. Winning entries are all verified.
You can also guarantee yourself a 100 percent chance of having the app by buying it now from the App Store!
a Rafflecopter giveaway