Two important things to say about this app. First, although it doesn't have in-app purchases pre se, each game is just a lite version of the developer's full version of six different apps and there are buttons that lead to links to those full versions.
Second, I downloaded it to take a look and my kids found in on my iPad and started playing it on their own, which is obviously a very good sign. Even my oldest son (11) had an interest because it has tangrams, one his favorites.
So, although I'm not a big fan of pushing that sort of hard-sell, I look at tons and tons of we'll-give-them-a-little-free-and-hope-they-buy-the-rest apps and very few offer this much for free. The standard matching games are here, but there are a few that are quite unique and when you look at apps all day, you really start to dig unique.
** Please note ** Only the app's developer can control when an app is free or not. All apps that we post as Good Free Apps of the Day are verified to be free at the time of this post. We make no guarantees otherwise. **
This app includes six free educational games only in HD quality. It is the perfect opportunity to try out six different amazing games for free.
In this pack you will find:
* 2 numbers and letters learning and math games
* 1 memory game
* 1 tangram game
* 1 peek-a-boo game
* 1 creativity development game
Have a good time and enjoy playing with your children!
The children’s game series designed by Visualizers (www.visualizers.com.ua) and programmed by PopAppFactory (www.popappfactory.com ). We create visually stunning and popular iPad/iPhone/Touch applications for ourselves and for our clients.
If you would like to download 6-in-1 Children's Games (FREE/iPad) please support Smart Apps for Kids by using this link button:
Every day we pick what we affectionately call the Good Free App of the Day, an app that we have downloaded, tested and certified: It can't have a ton of ads or just a little content with a ton of in-app purchases.
It also has to be good.
We then present them to you to read, download, and share so, based on which ones got the most hits, here are your Top 65 Favorite Free Apps!
We've done our best to only include apps that are permanently free, but sometimes developers do change their minds so please leave a comment if you find an app that's no longer free.
2) LEGO App 4+ (build a vehicle and then use it in activities)
8) Play 123
10) The Lorax
11) Rover (flash-enabled browser for kids)
13) Open Wide Snap (we rated five stars)
15) Hide Run Growl (we rated five stars)
16) Draw Something (Pictionary online!)
17) NASA App HD
18) Khan Academy
21) Miss Spider apps (Bedtime Story and Tea Party)
23) Little Stars - Toddler Games (letters, numbers, shapes, colors, first words)
24) Math Bingo Games
26) Scribble Press (make an ebook!)
29) PBS Kids Video
30) I Can Write 2 (make sentences about images)
31) Rocket Speller
32) MeeGenius (six ebooks for free!)
33) Goodnight Safari
36) Color Uncovered (please don't let your dog drive)
38) Monkey Drum
39) Art Maker
41) Little Finder
42) Sprout's Good Night Star (nighttime routine)
43) Lego Duplo Jams
45) Brain Quest
47) iTunes U (go to college on your iOS device)
48) Articulation Station (lite version)
52) Squiggles (bring scribbles to life)
54) Screen Chomp
55) Sock Puppets
56) The Lorax Truffula Shuffle (U.S. only for some reason)
57) DialSafe Pro (must download! teach kids emergency dialing)
58) Math Vs. Zombies
59) Google Earth
61) Domino's Pizza Hero (U.S. only)
62) Feel Electric (The Electric Company is back!)
63) Toontastic (we rated five stars)
64) Clockwork Brain