We haven't reviewed Bugs and Bubbles yet, but I have tried it with my kids and completed the video below and IT IS AMAZING! Certainly every bit as good, if not better, than the original!
If you've followed our page for any length of time you know that Bugs and Buttons is one of our absolute favorite apps. We gave it five stars and our readers voted it No. 1 in our Readers' Top 10 poll. It was also featured by and received a "best of" award from Apple.
Trust me. If you have a preschooler, buy this app! (If you don't trust me, watch the video below and then buy this app.)
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons. The uniquely detailed graphical styling, beautiful music, and advanced interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate. Packed with over 18 games and activities in one title, Bugs and Bubbles offers plenty of choices for children to explore and play. Enjoy an eclectic mix of organic and industrial scenery around the mythical Uncle Bob's Bubble Factory where you can harvest, pinch, pop, and even nudge fantastical bubbles.
• 18+ games and activities *
• 50+ minutes of beautiful music
• 36 achievement stickers to earn
• Automatic game play with graduated stages **
• Multiple user profiles ***
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Bowl through bubbles with a woodlouse, also known as a roly-poly.
• Fly a bumble bee through a bubble laden flower garden while collecting stars.
• Pinch and collect bubbles from an experimental bubble garden.
• Stack various shaped crates as high as possible until they fall.
• Harvest bubbles by catching and sorting them by color.
• Tilt your device to help load crates of bubbles for shipping.
• Trace letters on a foggy window with a green fly.
• Pop bubbles in the bubble field (don't touch the bees).
• and lots more...
• and more...
Questions, comments, feedback? We'd love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Which and Follow Me are available in English only.
** Game stages expand in auto-play as achievements have been earned.
*** Profiles must be turned on using the iOS Settings under Bugs & Bubbles
If you would like to purchase Bugs and Bubbles ($2.99, iPad/iPhone) please support Smart Apps for Kids by using this link button: