Tim and Tom creates it's own world (Bangoo) and a whole host of characters: Tim, Tom, Tralala, Rameau, Little Flower, and more.
Did I mention Rameau is a plant that snores?
The presentation is a beautiful water-color/pop-up style and the story requires participation from the child before it proceeds. Terrific!
If you would like to download Tim and Tom (FREE, iPad) please support Smart Apps for Kids by using this link button:
** Only the app's developer can control when an app is free or not. All apps that we post as Good Free Apps of the Day are verified to be free at the time of this post. We make no guarantees otherwise. **
Tim and Tom
By Iboo Interactive based on the works of Cédric Babouche in conjunction with Dandelooo Studios
Developed by BENTO Studios
With assistance from the Rhône-Alpes region
Discover the enchanting world of Tim and Tom in their first adventure: Hello Bangoo!
A free interactive book for 3 to 7 year olds, which is cascading with colour and suitable for all children.
In the world of Tim and Tom everything is personified! Each leaf, every drop of water, is part of a creature with the potential to come alive! The rocks jiggle, the tufts of grass start to move or speak.
In this first edition, help Tim and Tom wake up all of the characters in the world of Bangoo. On each page a way has tobe found to wake up one of the characters. Discover Tralala, Rameau, Little Flower, or a whole family of rocks.
- 3D Pop-up technology
- A story told in three languages, French, English and Spanish
- A world overflowing with things to discover, such as exploding bubbles, moving clouds and flowers which spit pollen!
- 7 interactive pages packed with dazzling colours and titillating sounds
- A soundtrack created especially for this book
- Cartoon quality interactive animations
Iboo Interactive is an e- publishing house aimed at 3 to 10 year olds. On the frontier between illustration and cartoons, our goal is to develop original interactive books with two guiding principles: Firstly, consistently rich graphics with an interesting and intelligent narrative. Secondly the creation of high quality books which nurture a child’s ability to learn and investigate.
Follow Tim and Tom : www.facebook.com/MoutchoetPitrouille
IBOO Interactive: www.iboo-interactive.com
BENTO Studio: www.bento-studio.com
Région Rhône Alpes: www.rhonealpes.fr
Every day we pick what we affectionately call the Good Free App of the Day, an app that we have downloaded, tested and certified: It can't have a ton of ads or just a little content with a ton of in-app purchases.
It also has to be good.
We then present them to you to read, download, and share and, based on which ones got the most hits, here are your Top 100 Favorite Free Apps!
We've done our best to only include apps that are permanently free, but sometimes developers do change their minds so please leave a comment if you find an app that's no longer free.
2) LEGO App 4+ (build a vehicle and then use it in activities)
3) Toddler/Preschool Flash Cards (they added ads!)
6) Open Wide Snap (we rated five stars)
9) The Lorax
11) Play 123
12) Hide Run Growl (we rated five stars)
15) Rover (flash-enabled browser for kids)
17) Little Stars - Toddler Games (letters, numbers, shapes, colors, first words)
19) NASA App HD
21) Khan Academy (educations videos for adults and older children)
22) Draw Something (Pictionary online! Older kids only)
23) Math Bingo Games
28) Miss Spider apps (Bedtime Story and Tea Party)
30) I Can Write 2 (make sentences about images)
31) PBS Kids Video (all their favorites)
33) Scribble Press (make an book!)
34) Brain Quest (from the people that make those card thingees)
35) Goodnight Safari (baby animals!)
36) ShowMe (virtual whiteboard app)
37) Toca Kitchen Monsters (all kids need Toca Boca)
38) Rocket Speller
39) Color Uncovered (please don't let your dog drive)
40) Little Finder
41) Lego Duplo Jams
42) Agnitus (math, alphabet, fruits, shapes, colors, counting, animals)
43) Spy Mouse
46) Toontastic (we rated five stars)
47) Touch the Sound
48) Bluster! (McGraw-Hill)
50) Let's Color
51) MeeGenius (six ebooks for free!)
52) Articulation Station (lite version)
53) Monkey Drum
54) BrainPop Featured Movie (No. 1 on our Editor's Choice list)
55) Math Vs. Zombies
58) Sock Puppets
60) Sprout's Good Night Star (nighttime routine, brusha! brusha! brusha!)
61) 6-in-1 Children's Games (lite version)
63) iTunes U (go to college on your iOS device)
67) Clockwork Brain (mind-training puzzles)
68) DialSafe Pro (we gave five stars)
70) Screen Chomp (virtual whiteboard)
72) Feel Electric (The Electric Company is back!)
73) Google Earth
75) Squiggles (bring scribbles to life)
79) The Lorax Truffula Shuffle (U.S. only for some reason)
81) Astrid & Siri (ebook)
83) Jingle All the Way (Christmas app)
84) Domino's Pizza Hero (U.S. only)
85) How Stuff Works (older kids that have had "the talk" only)
87) Booksy (one of our Top Picks)
89) Mini Mining
90) AppStar Picks
91) JibJab Jr. Books (put the child's face in a book!)
92) IQ Test - Free Edition (older kids and parents only)
96) Pandora Radio (parents need to control)
97) Nova Elements
98) WebMD (for parents and teachers)
99) Christmas Eve