I think that calls for an exclamative OH MY SQUID.
I'm a big fan of good apps that help with the development and usage of language and this app really impressed me because it is educational AND fun and, according to my kids, it is not boring.
(Boring is a word my children use alot.)
If you'd like to win this app, comment below and tell me a word your children use alot. Winners will be posted on July 18th, 4pm EST, U.S.
You can also buy this app here.
PrepositionBuilder™ is designed to help elementary aged children learn the correct use of prepositions and learn how prepositions can change the meaning of a sentence.
During play, the student is presented an image and must drag a preposition to complete a sentence about the image. If the student chooses the wrong answer, the image and sentence change to show the student the proper use of the preposition they chose and how it changes the image. Once a student completes a module, they unlock a short animation that is part of a larger story. They must complete all the modules to see the entire story.
PrepositionBuilder™ offers a rich and fun way for all students to learn proper preposition use.
- Simple and intuitive drag and drop interface to build sentences.
- 9 preposition modules including the 28 most common prepositions
- 300 images to build sentences around
- Record feature allows students to record completed sentences in their own voice
- Recordings can be archived and emailed for later play
- Each student has their own archive page
- Optional correct sentence audio re-enforcement
- Statistics to track individual students progress
- 11 animations for the student to unlock during play. Each animation tells part of a larger story.
- Compatible with iPad
Mobile Education Tools is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 5-10
Categories: Special Needs