If you'd like to enter to win a copy of Pixel and Parker, please comment below and tell me your favourite board game, from days gone by, like in the eighties.Winners will be posted on August 27th at 4pm, EST, U.S.
And, of course, if you'd like to buy Pixel and Parker, please use this link to download:
Fresh from the makers of TallyTots and Operation Math comes the new children’s adventure that’s literally giving storytelling a whole new spin.
From the playground to the alley, to the forest and beyond, join Parker on his quest to find his missing cat in the playful children’s adventure that uses a game spinner to advance the story. Fun, fresh and filled with lots of surprises, Pixel and Parker features more than 30 different activities critical to the story, putting readers in control and on the edge of their seat. Will Parker find his furry friend and make it home before sunset? There’s only one way to find out in this whimsical children’s adventure that’s never the same tale twice.
Pixel and Parker is the first in a coming line of Spintale adventures designed to engage young readers in a whole new way. To learn more, visit our Facebook page or visit Spinlight.com for the inside scoop on all our latest releases.
Pixel and Parker features:
• A fun storybook adventure based on the value of friendship
• Innovative spinning action that determines the path of the story
• Over 30 activities that involve readers and advance the plot
• 30 T-shirts readers can use to change the look of the character
• Original illustration, music and narration.
• No in-app purchases
What's New in Version 1.1
- Improved spinner is easier to spin
- Minor sound issues corrected