Night and Day Studios make great apps for toddlers. They are responsible for Peekaboo Barn and Peekaboo Forest which were big hits in my house. Now, they have ventured into the kitchen and come up with Peekaboo Fridge - 13 different fruits and vegetables are waiting to say hello behind the fridge door. They make very funny, cute noises and also dance to funky, disco music. My favourite is the lettuce as it looks as if he has a moustache.
Good for promoting healthy eating and involves dancing fruit; what more could you ask for?
If you'd like to see a pickle disco dancing, please enter using the Rafflecopter below. And if you'd like to buy it straightaway, please support Smart Apps for Kids by using this button to buy.
Who will be behind the refrigerator door when it opens? Find a new fruit, vegetable, or other delicious, healthy treat! Kids will learn the name of the item, watch it say hello, and dance along to the disco party that concludes the game.
- Choose our cute child narrator to help kids learn the name of the objects in the fridge, or the adult’s voice for perfect pronunciation.
- 13 fruits, veggies, and other whole foods are waiting to surprise your kiddos, in a different order each time.
- Fun, original music encourages kids to get up and dance with the characters in the fridge!
- Hear and see the words repeated for each item, helping little ones both learn to say and spell the foods.
- Choose looped mode for endless play or storybook mode – which ends with the characters going to sleep— perfect for bedtime!