I have ONE code for A Charlie Brown Christmas ($6.99) - I love Charlie Brown, he just warms my tummy and I always idenitified with Sally Brown, as I too harboured a huge crush on my older brother's best friend. This app is crammed full of things to do, fingerpainting, carolling, decorating a Christmas tree.
I found it hard to share this app with the Tot...in fact, confession, I haven't shared this with the Tot. if you'd rather buy this app right now then please use our download link:
It's incredibly welldone and the illustrations are quirky and comic. Look! Look at the cow in his green shades!
You can buy Barnyard Dance by clicking this button.
But that's not all! I also have TWO codes for Moo, Baa, La La La. ($3.99) A really clever pop-up kind of app book. And once again, the level of interactivity is house high. There's so much for little ones to do, (eh, and big ones).I particularly liked the gatecrashing rhinoceros in this app, he snorts when he's happy.
You can purchase Moo, Baa, La, La La here:
All you have to do to be in with a chance to win one of these app is enter using the Rafflecopter below. Good luck everyone. These apps rock.
Stomp your feet! Clap your hands! Everybody ready for a BARNYARD DANCE! Loud Crow Interactive and Boynton Moo Media proudly present a terrifically interactive musical version of Sandra Boynton’s much-adored board book. Cows and ducks and little kids rejoice!
In Barnyard Dance! irrepressible farm animals join in a rollicking square dance. With this wonderful app, little listeners can move the violin bow to play the cow’s fiddle. Now—with a touch or a tap or a pull—you can help the farm animals bounce, twirl, strut, spin, hop, leap, turn and, of course, promenade.
Beloved bluegrass musician John Stey narrates in the traditional cadence of a square dance caller, backed by a lively country band playing Michael Ford’s “Barnyard Square Dance.” This digital book is a catchy and fun romp for little ones and their parents, written with irresistible rhyme and rhythm, and illustrated—and now animated—by the author with those quirky and exuberant Boynton characters.
With nearly four million copies in print, Barnyard Dance! is listed among Publishers Weekly’s Bestselling Children Books of All Time.
• The fourth collaboration of the award-winning bestselling team of Boynton Moo Media and Loud Crow Interactive
• A zesty and surprising interactive book app version of Sandra Boynton’s beloved and bestselling board book (nearly four million copies in print!)
• Touch, tap, and pull the farm animals to help them join in the lively square dance
• Boynton has redrawn and recolored the original Barnyard Dance illustrations, and created new animations as well.
• Includes an original instrumental soundtrack, "Barnyard Square Dance," a wonderful country tune by Michael Ford
• Realistic page turning interactions just like the original board book
• "The Big Guy Reads It" with word highlighting to help improve reading skills. Or “I want to read it myself” and hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger
• What’s next from the amazing team of Boynton Moo Media and Loud Crow Interactive? Hint: “But not the armadillo.”
Moo Baa, La La La
JUST MOO IT! Sandra Boynton’s best-selling book of all time comes alive with sound and movement and gloriously unpredictable interactivity. The wryly inventive Moo, Baa, La La La! digital book app will intrigue and amuse little kids and big people alike, and perhaps even elicit an appreciative snort from the occasional uninvited rhinoceros.
“This is my second digital book project with the perfectly wonderful team at Loud Crow,” says Sandra Boynton, “and I’m really happy with what we’ve created together. As with The Going to Bed Book, our interactive book app version of Moo, Baa, La La La! succeeds in retaining the original board book experience, while adding multi-sensory dimension. It’s such a cool enterprise.”
Far beyond any e-book experience, the Moo, Baa, La La La! interactive book app has all the magic and appeal of a traditional pop-up book, offering lively interactivity and nifty discovery. Of course you can hear each animal make its unique sound. (In some cases, VERY unique.) But there’s more! Help the perplexed chicken stagehand raise the curtain on a stageful of dapper dancing pigs. Turn day to night with the touch of the moon. Slingshot the running cats away from the barking dogs. A touch of the duck activates a quack which brings in another duck. And another. And another. Even the back cover has a curiously articulate spokesman that you really mustn’t miss.
* The second Boynton Moo Media book app (following their top-selling debut, The Going To Bed Book app), venturing far beyond what an e-book experience can offer
* Touch the animals to hear them moo or oink or quack or even, in the case of three incongruous showbiz pigs, harmonize
* Boynton has redrawn and recolored the original illustrations for her most popular book ever, Moo, Baa, La La La! (over 5 million in print!)
* Includes an original instrumental soundtrack, "Country Air," a wonderful uptempo pastoral string quartet written by Michael Ford
* Realistic page turning interactions just like the original board book
* "The Big Guy Reads It" with word highlighting to help improve reading skills
* Or “I want to read it myself” and hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger
* What’s next from the amazing team of Boynton Moo Media and Loud Crow Interactive? Hint: “Oops.”
A Charlie Brown Christmas
"Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?!" Help Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the entire Peanuts gang as they struggle to find the true meaning of Christmas. Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown, narrates the rebirth of the 1965 animated classic as an interactive storybook complete with original dialogue, digitally remastered illustrations, animation, and music optimized for your Apple device.
Play Schroeder's piano, finger paint with the gang, and go carolling with the Peanuts choir. Participate in the Spectacular Super-Colossal Neighborhood Christmas Lights and Display Contest to unlock decorations for your very own Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! With something to discover on every page, this is one interactive Peanuts adventure you won't want to miss this holiday season!!
* Original dialogue from the 1965 animated classic
* Captivating narration by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown
* Charming soundtrack featuring music and sound effects from the original show
* Decorate your own Charlie Brown Christmas Tree
* Participate in the Lights and Display Contest to unlock rewards
* Educational features such as word and note highlighting to help improve reading and musical skills
* Hear individual words spoken with the tap of a finger
* Touch and drag objects to make them “spring” to life or tilt to watch them slide and move
* Objects that literally pop out of the page to delight you and your family!
* Bookmark reveals handy "table of contents" to jump to any page in the book
* Universal App means this will play on all of your Apple Devices
a Rafflecopter giveaway