** Only the app's developer can control when an app is free or not. All apps that we post as Good Free Apps of the Day are verified to be free at the time of this post. We make no guarantees otherwise. **
★★★ 2010 Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner - Parents’ Choice Foundation
★★★ Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design
“This award is given to only the highest quality children’s products in the interactive media category. These are ‘no fail’ products, worthy of their cost, and able to keep children engaged for days at a time.”
Old MacDonald includes 12 fully interactive pages and more than 35 fun activities to engage children.
Brought to you by the creators of Wheels on the Bus, an award-winning, educational iPhone app -- featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, San Francisco Chronicle, Gizmodo, Discovery Channel, Wired.com.
“This popular app will keep your toddler occupied with colorful, interactive illustrations and songs.”
-- New York Times
"Old MacDonald is, like its predecessor, a beautiful little application that demonstrates the value of the iPhone and iPod touch as interactive teaching tools for kids."
Created by parents, “Old MacDonald – by Duck Duck Moose” is a musical book with 12 colorful pages of fully interactive, original illustrations. Delight your children while encouraging cognitive, language, and motor development:
- Sing and read with your children.
- Listen to the song in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
- Record your children’s singing!
- Hear the music played on a violin, cello, piano, and even a kazoo.
- Touch, explore, and discover fun surprises in the captivating, interactive illustrations with more than 35 playful activities for children.
Visit this farm where you can shear a sheep, push a tractor, flip a cow, make a chicken cluck, see pigs scurry, and watch ducks waddle. This unique rendition of the classic song also includes many new surprises: a philosopher cow, the painter Pig-casso, disco dancing sheep, mid-century modern furniture, spaceships, floating balloons, a bulldozer, a dump truck, and much more!
Brought to you by Duck Duck Moose, the creator of Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider and winner of 11 Parents’ Choice Awards.
Please take a look at other educational apps by Duck Duck Moose!
Favorite Nursery Rhymes:
- Wheels on the Bus
- Old MacDonald
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Peek-a-Zoo (Animal Book for Toddlers)
Other Early Learning:
- Fish School (Letters, Numbers, Colors, Matching)
- Park Math (Addition, Subtraction, Patterns)
- Word Wagon (Letters, Phonics, Spelling)
- Musical Me! (Music, Notes, Pitch, Rhythm)
- Puzzle Pop (Animated Puzzles for all ages)
- [NEW!] Draw and Tell (Draw, Color, Record Voice)
- [NEW!] Trucks (Carwash, Tow Truck, Recycling)
- [NEW!] Princess Fairy Tale Maker
All apps are also available in HD for iPad, except Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Visit us: duckduckmoosedesign.com
Email us: email@example.com
Like us: facebook.com/duckduckmoose
Follow us: twitter.com/duckmoose
NEW in Version 1.0.3: Option to hide buttons and auto-turn pages in iPhone Settings (Thanks for your suggestions!)
Lisa M has a dream that one day the man who sings in the Duck Duck Moose apps will serenade me.