(Also 15 FREE apps here!)
I spent some time recently cleaning up our Disney post, because some of the apps are no longer available. But thankfully, Disney keeps making new great apps, like this one for today's Good Free App of the Day.
Where's My Water is one of the top apps ever, setting the standard for physics-based puzzlers. This new sequel is equally as fun, with some challenging new puzzles to solve. What's amazing to me is that ALL of the levels in this great app are FREE! Yes, there are in-app purchases for items such as power-ups and energy refills, but all the levels are free!
Read on to download Where's My Water 2, or click —>HERE<—to see all of the FREE Disney apps!
** Only the app's developer can control when an app is free/discounted or not. The prices of apps in our Good Free App of the Day posts are verified to be correct at the time of this post. We make no guarantees otherwise.
Please note: Some of these apps may have in-app purchases, but they can easily be disabled in the settings of your device. There also may be ads and social network links in some of these apps.**
To help Swampy, Allie and Cranky get the water and steam they need, support Smart Apps For Kids and use our easy-to-find download button: (FREE!)
Frequent in-app purchases and external links (to Facebook and App Store). No external ads.
PLEASE NOTE: Where's My Water 2 has links to connect to Facebook on every level, and includes hints and power ups in each level that require actual money. Parents of younger children will want to turn off in-app purchases if this app will be played independently by young children.
This reviewer has completed many levels and still has spent no money! Other users mention running out of energy and either having to stop playing for the day or buy items or connect to Facebook to keep playing. Either way, the puzzles are fun and challenging.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Heather H. tried to set a house rule that the kids couldn't play any level until she'd passed it. They got tired of waiting, and rebelled.