Oh happy day! There is nothing like the gift of a free app, particularly when it is from Toca Boca. Kids love Toca Boca apps, and they help children engage in pretend play and embrace creativity. Toca Life: School is no exception to that rule. With fun and inclusive characters and several unique scenes in which to to play, children can enjoy rule-free play without limits. The attention to detail really makes the app a winner! Be sure to download it before the price goes back up, even though it is well worth the $2.99 price tag!
There is a wealth of entertaining content for kids to explore in this app, including a school full of detailed classrooms, a park, a cozy home, a fun place to hang out, and a cafeteria. The cast of characters are fun and diverse, leaving all the direction up to the child. You can also turn off external links and control certain features in settings.
To download Toca Life: School (iPad/iPhone $2.99 to free for a limited time), please use the link I have made for you.
Grab your backpack— it’s time for Toca Life: School! Teach a class, pick a locker and have a food fight in the cafeteria! With five locations and 34 characters, you can create your very own school adventures!
INTRODUCING TOCA LIFE
Thanks to the outpouring of ideas from kids all over the world we created Toca Life — a series of apps that gives you an even bigger world of everyday fun. Toca Life: Town and Toca Life: City are our first apps in the series; now we’re excited to introduce Toca Life: School!
Toca Life: School has five unique locations for telling stories about life at school. Head out to the playground and coach a basketball team, conduct a science experiment in the classroom and jam with your band in the youth club! All characters, and anything they are holding, can easily be moved between locations.
Wear funny costumes and throw a party. Mix colorful liquids in the chem lab, climb a tree and play hide-and-seek. Looking for some after-school fun? The youth club is always open for fun activities like pool, ping-pong or playing instruments.
There are treasures hidden everywhere in Toca Life: School, and with our free in-app content channel it’s easy to find out about them! Located in the top right corner of the start screen, Life Weekly updates every Thursday and gives you fun insights into the whole world of Toca Life!
Use the in-app recording feature to record your story! Exclusive to the Toca Life series, the recording feature will help you share the stories you create. By recording sound and screen you’ll be able to save an up to two minutes long video to your camera roll!
- Five locations to explore: house, cafeteria, school building, youth club and playground
- 34 characters to play with and different outfits to wear
- Discover the school building with different themed lockers, a school office and a classroom that includes a lab for experiments!
- Set off the fire alarm sprinkles and use the fire extinguisher
- Learn to play the epic keytar and start a band in the youth club!
- Play sports or cheer on a game at the playground!
- Chew gum and throw stink bombs!
- Start a food fight in the cafeteria and clean it up afterward
- Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
-Angie is very happy that baseball season has started.