The United States Federal Trade Commission requires us to clearly share our affiliations with advertisers. Here is our policy at Smart Apps for Kids:
1. We are, first and foremost, an app review site that specializes in apps for children. Each review is an expert opinion based on our years of experience using, buying and testing apps. Reviews are never influenced by a developer’s decision to pay for a priority review (which puts them in front of the free review line), advertisements (ads are strategically placed on the site to get the word out about a title) or any of our other offered services (listed below).
2. These are the paid services we offer;
--We promise our readers to always make it clear in our posts and reviews who has paid for advertising and which posts are sponsored.
3. Purchases made through iTunes links on our site are designed to track back to us so we receive a small percentage from purchases (that’s why you always see the “support Smart Apps for Kids” statement). This link does not add any cost to users but lets Apple know we rock.
4. We love giveaways as much as you do and when one is sponsored, we will clearly tell you in the body of the post what the developer has given in exchange for the promotion as well as details on how to enter, the duration of the giveaway and how winners will be contacted.
5. Our site uses Google Adsense in addition to ad space sold to developers. Each ad is clearly marked and we make every effort to make sure the ads are appropriate to our readers.
We love what we do and hope you love the way we do our thing. If you ever have any questions about advertisements on our site, contact us!